Browse our travel insurance options
We offer you the following travel insurance options:
- Student travel insurance
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but the you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those
55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who area awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Student travel plan
This plan is designed for full-time students including:
• International Students studying in Canada
• Canadian Students studying abroad
• Canadian Students studying in Canada but outside their principal province of residence